Font Installation Instructions
Quick Install Instructions:
- Windows 7 - Right click the font file then click "Install"
- Windows XP - Copy the font file to C:\Windows\Fonts
- Mac OS X - Double click the font file then click "Install Font"
Detailed Installation Instuctions:
All font files that you download from this site (and other font sites) will be contained in an archive (.zip) file. An archive file, also known as a ZIP file, has the ability to store and compress multiple files of different types.
If you have Windows XP, a utility for extracting or unzipping the font files from the archive file is part of the operating system.
If you are using Win98 or some other operating system you can use FREE software such as StuffIt Expander Windows
or StuffIt Expander 10.0 For Mac
to open .zip and other types of archive files.
If you would like to CREATE .zip files in addition to opening .zip, .sit, and other archive files, Click Here to Buy New StuffIt Deluxe 9.5 For Windows or Click Here to buy the new StuffIt Deluxe 11.0 for Mac!.
Installation Win XP:
Installation Win 98:
- To EXTRACT the font file from the .ZIP file, go to START / All Programs / Accessories / Windows Explorer.
Use the left window pane of Windows Explorer to navigate to the folder where you downloaded the file. Click the PLUS signs next to folders to expose hidden folders, click the folder image or the folder name to view the folder's contents in the right window pane of Explorer.
- Once you have located the .zip file(s) you downloaded from our web site, RIGHT CLICK the file and select "Open with > Compressed (zipped) Folders" from the menu
- You may be asked to specify where to store the extracted files. You can extract the files into a new folder or the same folder.
- After extraction you should have access to at least one new file - a file that ends with .ttf. This is the font file.
- To INSTALL the font click the start button and select Control Panel. In the right pane of control panel select Appearance and Themes. On the appearance and themes page, click Fonts from the upper left pane.
- When the list of fonts is showing, select File / Install New Font. Browse to the folder where you extracted the font file and install it.
Installation Mac OS X and Earlier:
- Go to: Start / Programs / Accessories / Windows Explorer
- From the left Explorer pane find and expand (+) the Windows directory then click on the Fonts folder.
- When you are in your fonts directory a listing of all fonts installed on your computer will be visible.
- To install new font(s) click: File / Install Font.
- You will need to browse to the directory where your fonts to be installed are located and click (or CTRL click for multiple fonts) on each font you want to install.
- Open the folder or disk that contains the fonts you want to install.
- Drag and drop the fonts into the Fonts folder in the Library folder.
- Close and restart any open applications that will use the fonts.